The Green County Master Gardener Association’s Mission is:
- To serve the needs of all gardeners in Green County and the surrounding area.
- To promote the continuing education of members through horticultural education, programs, tours, etc.
- To promote community service through volunteer activities.
- To recognize members who meet and maintain certification.
- To provide for the exchange of ideas and to provide opportunities to promote the understanding of responsible gardening practices
- To provide a link between the community and the UW-Extension.
2016 GCMGA Officers
President: Mary Jackson
Vice President: Marilyn Sandin-Ross
Treasurer: Lynn Lokken
Secretary: Kristi Leonard
Past President Advisor: Cheryl Rezabek
UW-Extension Advisor: Mark Mayer
Download the Green County Master Gardener Association Bylaws – click here – 82 kb PDF