The Green County Master Gardener Association are volunteers who aid University of Wisconsin Cooperative Extension Staff by helping people in the community better understand horticulture and their environment.
The Green County Master Gardener Association’s Mission is:
- To serve the needs of all gardeners in Green County and the surrounding area.
- To promote the continuing education of members through horticultural education, programs, tours, etc.
- To promote community service through volunteer activities.
- To recognize members who meet and maintain certification.
- To provide for the exchange of ideas and to provide opportunities to promote the understanding of responsible gardening practices
- To provide a link between the community and the UW-Extension.
2016 GCMGA Officers
President: Mary Jackson
Vice President: Marilyn Sandin-Ross
Treasurer: Lynn Lokken
Secretary: Kristi Leonard
Past President Advisor: Cheryl Rezabek
UW-Extension Advisor: Mark Mayer
Download the Green County Master Gardener Association Bylaws – click here – 82 kb PDF